• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm upset that this wasn't a finalized event before we booked airfare. If LUX/Oakley owns all this, they wouldn't be ok with u selling it. If it's a private personal collection, what is stopping the event from happening?

If Oakley came after me for a dog tag, I can see them saying no. But at the end of the day, it's money in their wallet and the people organizing the event at $125 a head. Wedding receptions aren't even that expensive and the are profiting.

Sent from: Outer Space
I would be like I ain't gotten no stinkin badges!:newrussian: and then post in a thread dog tags for sale:spiteful::D

Flights had already been booked. I will still be there. Hopefully we can make the best of this and still do a Meetup somewhere on Saturday. Vegas has lots of amazing places we could do it at. Maybe we could all invade the Oakley Fashion Show Road store.

I am sure we can think of something!

That's the spirit Joseph and the only way to think about it if you already made that time and financial commitment! If I could have made it and re-arranged everything I would still go! Never been out there!

I could organize the place, time and where abouts, just let me know, it can be luxurious or budgeted depending on who and how many is coming. We just have to pitch in for the cost, i assure you though it wont be more than 50.

Nope.

I'm assuming he's doing the sales somewhere else.

Sent from Q's Note5
I quoted that from here in this 33 page thread, not somewhere else. He is soliciting sales here but I guess the rules are different for different people.
This is why I went underwater for the summer. I just got a pool heater to extend the season so BYEEEEEE... :)

I quoted that from here in this 33 page thread, not somewhere else. He is soliciting sales here but I guess the rules are different for different people.
This is why I went underwater for the summer. I just got a pool heater to extend the season so BYEEEEEE... :)
Oh wow. I had no idea.... Popcorn.

I meant to say that maybe he is selling the goods somewhere else. But if not, that sucks.

Sent from Q's Note5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back