• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2012 Oakley Sunglass Releases

loving the Fire/black combo for the Holbrook! sweet!

and a closer look at the Deuce Coupe series? nothing that really set the pulses racing..

37523331586275843986914.jpg

i actually like that combo for the holbrook, any idea of a release?

Crosshair looks like the first gen. I liked the 2.0 more, but they were pretty plain.

First Gen

4f04971ccebed.jpg

The Twenty looks like ****. I hate the Scalpel style earstem unobtanium, I'd rather it just be a sock. The temples look a lot like a few lady frames. Simple, but looks almost bloated. I'm glad they're not as busy as the Ten or the Scalpel, but they're too soft looking.

What do the Bottle Rockets do that the Flak and Fast Jackets don't do? Are they a different size fit?

Deviation are just ugly in my opinion.

Not very thrilled, but we'll see if seeing better pics or having them on someone's face makes a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only ones that caught my eye are the Deviation. I do have an affinity to the squareish lenses. But they all look small. The new Jupiter Squared and the Dispatch 2 were disappointments IMO. They are made for smaller faces :(

If the Eyepatch 2 gets that Fire frame, I'll be all over those!

The only ones that caught my eye are the Deviation. I do have an affinity to the squareish lenses. But they all look small. The new Jupiter Squared and the Dispatch 2 were disappointments IMO. They are made for smaller faces :(

If the Eyepatch 2 gets that Fire frame, I'll be all over those!
It makes me wonder if O made the Dispatch 2 smaller to fit a wider demographic? OG Dispatch is a pretty big frame, certainly not for everyone. The design of it is growing on me though. I may get a jade next month...

Probably... The size wasnt really a problem, but it was too 'rounded' for me. I love the original Dispatch since I have a big noggin LOL

Probably... The size wasnt really a problem, but it was too 'rounded' for me. I love the original Dispatch since I have a big noggin LOL
haha so do I...
it does look a bit funky with it being a lot more round. What really bugs me is the stems being lower on the orbitals...having that weird hump is just odd...

Love the new Twentys they are what started me 9 years ago and for people wondering they are a "men's release" as always...just for us small faced folk...

Latest Posts

Back