• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

he may be the next KD but i doubt he'll even get his college stats on his rookie season..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh don't mind me. I'm just creaming from that ez peZ lakers W. Literally gave the Queens a 20pt head start and still murked them. Just give us our rings already.

YAWN

Thon Maker is making waves in preseason despite being pick @ no.10(booooh to the nba scouts), Dunn and Brown showing good BB IQ and not playing like a rookie. SIMMONS is out and LA Ingram needs tuning and not yet ready. This is interesting so far! #nba #preseason

Thon Maker is making waves in preseason despite being pick @ no.10(booooh to the nba scouts), Dunn and Brown showing good BB IQ and not playing like a rookie. SIMMONS is out and LA Ingram needs tuning and not yet ready. This is interesting so far! #nba #preseason
Most interesting part for me there so far is what the Wolves do/don't do with Rubio... I'm really pulling for Dunn to line up with Wiggins, LaVine and KAT.

lmao hawks

lmao dwight

we held back yesterday because we didn't want to be charged with murder against the entire Denver Nuggets squad.

Dwight will blow up, you'll see!!!!!!!
The Hawks will get their ring!!!!

I said it here, first!

Latest Posts

Back