• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

I didn't say how he'll blow up. Lol.

Either way, I won't be wrong.

Sent from Q's Note5
GO GO HAWKS LOL. Seriously though i dont think they will make the play offs this year. Most east teams was upgraded. The hawks roster from what i see downgraded. I mean whats howard gonna do???? He is a proven "sucker". Sorry Q.

Dwight will blow up, you'll see!!!!!!!
The Hawks will get their ring!!!!

I said it here, first!
:twitch: Hahahahah the only ring they gete are these

image.jpeg

I wont be teasing your rockets now, ooops wait u still have harden hahahaahaha.
I like our team more than last year...

All I ask is that Harden doesn't manage the point 98% of the time...

He's a playmaker, not a PG...

I'm thinking 45wins, 5th seed for Rockets...

**4 win improvement from last year**

GO GO HAWKS LOL. Seriously though i dont think they will make the play offs this year. Most east teams was upgraded. The hawks roster from what i see downgraded. I mean whats howard gonna do???? He is a proven "sucker". Sorry Q.
We'll see. I'm used to the rest of the world dismissing the Hawks. That's why the games are played.

Sent from Q's Note5

$136 million dollars tied up in 3 injury prone players...

Luckily, Harden played all 82 games last year...

He may or may not make all 82 this year, but the biggest concern is keeping Anderson, Gordon and Nene healthy in this high powered offense...

Oh, and actually playing nominal NBA defense hahaha !!!

I actually liked tonight's game. Kerr playing his starters to the end for whatever stupid reason while we jut held tryouts for T-Rob/Brown/Yi (needs to stay on this team). Ingram got good exposure and dropped 16 in the 4th quarter or so.

I have more XMetals than minutes Elton Brand has played in the last 4 years...

Dude was trash...

Latest Posts

Back