• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016-2017 nba season

:p:p:p

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 5.47.59 PM.png

Good game @Litos. What can I say, we're on pace for 98-0 and at least you guys didn't embarrassingly lose by nearly 30pts. Like what kind of team does that.

You'll be Nash Suns tier soon enough with D'Antoni writing plays and Harden realizing he can pass.

Looks like Qs hawks will earn their1st win this season lol. Wade looks good.
Damn i dont have a team in the west. I hate them warriors hope they loose 3 more straight hahahahaha. Clippers are "done" the griffin potential is over. They need another star over there to compete for a ring. I wonder who is gonna be 234 seed in the west?? Looks like anybody can be on that spot.

Looks like Qs hawks will earn their1st win this season lol. Wade looks good.
Damn i dont have a team in the west. I hate them warriors hope they loose 3 more straight hahahahaha. Clippers are "done" the griffin potential is over. They need another star over there to compete for a ring. I wonder who is gonna be 234 seed in the west?? Looks like anybody can be on that spot.
Yep. Hawks send the Wizards poof into the night. Hawks blew up in the 4th quarter. Howard had 19 rebounds. Millsap had 30 points.

Wizards play in Memphis on Sunday; Hawks play the 76ers at noon on Saturday.

Sent from Q's Note5

Yep. Hawks send the Wizards poof into the night. Hawks blew up in the 4th quarter. Howard had 19 rebounds. Millsap had 30 points.

Wizards play in Memphis on Sunday; Hawks play the 76ers at noon on Saturday.

Sent from Q's Note5
I hope howard continues to play like that every night.

Latest Posts

Back