• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$25 R1 - Mercari

That’s incorrect. The seller could of swapped the face. That’s not unusual. I’ve done it for @Titan X

I sold a black Face titanium band on here. It’s def fake. But that wasn’t the first thing I thought of

Yeah, you can swap the face but people aren’t likely to do that. That’s why I said black face never came with a Ti bracelet. When colorways don’t match, that’s my first thing I watch out for. It can still be real, but then I start looking for details.

Yeah, you can swap the face but people aren’t likely to do that. That’s why I said black face never came with a Ti bracelet. When colorways don’t match, that’s my first thing I watch out for. It can still be real, but then I start looking for details.

For sure. It’s def high chance. I’m def not disagreeing with you. Just playing devils advocate. Also, since The person buying it is covered. It is quite unusual.

Hahah if I were on Mercari I’d report that

For sure. It’s def high chance. I’m def not disagreeing with you. Just playing devils advocate. Also, since The person buying it is covered. It is quite unusual.

Hahah if I were on Mercari I’d report that

Too many of these on Mercari taking people’s good deal...

8F5E55E1-ECFF-460D-9431-FAD9CA93D6A8.jpeg

I have a black face w/ Ti band. It's only a couple screws to swap the band :D

Latest Posts

Back