1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

What can I say? It's been a whole year (to the date) since I joined the forum, and I'm reaching a milestone post at the same time. I have thoroughly enjoyed hanging around here and interacting with all the fine folk on the forum. Not a day goes by that I don't stop by here to get my daily dose of Oakley action, and then some ;). Lots of laughs good times and knowledge hanging around this place. I really have learned a lot hanging out here, and my knowledge is always expanding.

When I started out here I had three pairs of Juliets and one XS. I now have 20 X-Metals, and and overall collection of 41 pairs in my collection. I hope to expand my collection in the coming year, not so much in quantity, but with quality pieces. In the coming year, I'm hoping to add the SF-16, C-Six (aluminum), Ducati PB, Polished Black PB1, Romeo 1 Plasma/fire, a Carbon Shift, and maybe a few more depending on what else comes out throughout the year.

Looking forward to the next year and next 2K post and beyond. :cool-20:

2K post and 1 year later by supersharp - 20160201_233600.jpg

A small part of where my money has gone. A big Thank You to all the friends I've made along the way, and the friends I'm going to meet in the coming years.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Someone better take me to dinner before they get all crazy spending all this money lol

supersharp likes this.
  3. supersharp

You got it brotha. Looking forward to meeting everyone in April.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  4. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Awesome! Congrats on that 2K milestone! It has been fun interacting with you on this board...
    I will always be jealous of that polished R1 with chrome. That is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe one day, I will be infected with this X Metal addiction; having a wallet full of lint is quite the vaccine :)

Jacob Carstens and supersharp like this.
  5. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

congrats sharp and moe to come

supersharp likes this.
  6. supersharp

Thanks, man. I have enjoyed our conversations as well. No need to be jealous of the R1. I hope one day that you too will be bitten by the Metal bug. As far as the pocket full of lint, sounds like it's time to make a vertical move in the job market to fix that. Hope to be out in your direction soon. I have to get out there to Disney World to see the Star Wars set up.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  7. supersharp

Always!

Dallas O Hog and pjd1234 like this.
  8. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Lol. You telling me. All hope isn't dead.

Have fun in O Town... My neck of the woods is nowhere near the fun.

supersharp and Dallas O Hog like this.
  9. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Congrats, You hit 2k fast!!
    Great having you on here!!

Nice Metals!!

supersharp likes this.
  10. supersharp

I haven't lost faith in you. I don't care what anyone says, You have a Badman, and if Oakley calls it a Metal, well then I guess you have a metal.

What neck of the woods is that?

motoGP_fanatic and QLR1 like this.