• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$345 XX 24K

He said he fitted juliet nosebombs to it. Taking a closer look, it appears to be a resin of some sort. Perhaps to get the nosebombs to stay? The nosebridge has the same stuff leaking out..

The nosebombs I could clean out...but god, I would feel bad sending it to @THE X-MAN or @zwc0442 for tune up.
You seem like a smart guy, if the mirror on your Lamborghini fell off would you stick it back on with Gorilla Glue? No, you would take it to a professional, because your not a friggin' redneck.

God eBay kills me. But yes, 345 would not have been a bad deal if Cletus hadn't fukked them up first lol.

You seem like a smart guy, if the mirror on your Lamborghini fell off would you stick it back on with Gorilla Glue? No, you would take it to a professional, because your not a friggin' redneck.

I'm still new to the deal hunting - it kind of catches me by surprise that people would ruin a pair of X-Metals like that. Mine, before I had them tuned up had beat up lenses (storing them in car glove box w/ no microfiber bag) and a tiny bend in stem (one would sit a hair higher than the other) but nothing this bad. Zwc was able to return them to me better than new. Google is people's friend. Sign up on oakleyforum.com and get things done the right way.

I'm still new to the deal hunting - it kind of catches me by surprise that people would ruin a pair of X-Metals like that. Mine, before I had them tuned up had beat up lenses (storing them in car glove box w/ no microfiber bag) and a tiny bend in stem (one would sit a hair higher than the other) but nothing this bad. Google is people's friends. Sign up on oakleyforum.com and get things done the right way.
I wish i could find you the welded Juliets. Those were the best lol. That was one way to fix bridge flex...

One time I made a bong out of a snorkel, an avocado, and an ice pick...

Latest Posts

Back