• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Acid tortoise orange

Solomon_Denali

I should work for M-EXPERIMENT
Premium Member
Had to pick these up for my mom's upcoming bday. What a dope colorway ! In the future I will probably track the other 4 down for her. Such great colors !
20240210_193746.jpg

20240210_193817.jpg

I had all of them at one point they are on the older side of gen 3 frogs but they're definitely still out there. Wish I could help ya out.

I had all of them at one point they are on the older side of gen 3 frogs but they're definitely still out there. Wish I could help ya out.
Oh, it's all good my dude. Actually there are 3 of the 4 needed on ebay. If I had more coin I would grab them up. I missed out on the green , which is my favorite , two weeks ago for 74 $ ! My mom grabbed a mint jupiter camo frog for 102$ off the bay earlier also ! Proud of her !

Heh…congrats! Need to see a pic of that Camo Frog 🐸.

Never tried Frogskins. How do they compare to say Ran-Ban Wayfarers in size? Got one pair of those in my inventory. 🪖👍

🪖👍

Heh…congrats! Need to see a pic of that Camo Frog 🐸.

Never tried Frogskins. How do they compare to say Ran-Ban Wayfarers in size? Got one pair of those in my inventory. 🪖👍

🪖👍
In terms of size , it's a no go for me. Not sure if you'd dig them. Too big on my tiny cranium. 🤧 But some of the colorways are too cool!

Latest Posts

Back