• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice For A Newbie

i saw that add too. went to meet him and checked it out. the frame is dirty and has stains. specially on the nose bridge. i live in socal too

i saw that add too. went to meet him and checked it out. the frame is dirty and has stains. specially on the nose bridge. i live in socal too

Really? when did you meet the guy? cuz the messages I got from him said that the Juliets are in mint condition. Can you possibly post here which posting you saw so I can see if they are the same ones. thanks in advance.

the nose bridge is still tight. i think he changed the rubbers. but the frames has stains i dont know if he cleaned it or not. because i told him i would buy if it wasnt for the dirty frame.

Hahahaaa.... I emailed that foo too... Never responded, but I think it was someone I had delt with before and well... I guess he was a bit intimidated at my knowledge or maybe my size...lol

Seems we got some serious competition going here in the bad lands of OC...lol

hahahaaa.... I emailed that foo too... Never responded, but i think it was someone i had delt with before and well... I guess he was a bit intimidated at my knowledge or maybe my size...lol

seems we got some serious competition going here in the bad lands of oc...lol

lol!!!!

LoL guess its gonna be hard to catch a good deal for metals unless your on CL all day to check if simething pops up! Lol well atleast i know i have alot of tou guys to run to if I need help before buying hehehe

Back