• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice For A Newbie

No, I asked him if they are in MINT condition and to just tell me the truth before we meet. Then he said its mint but with signs of wear. So not sure if I still want them. Is it still worth it even if it has signs of wear in the frame?

my advice is look for an X-metal or polished frame Juliet.. the finish is much less likely to be worn out, and lasts better

Whats a fair price for a xmetal/Polished juliet w/ or w/o a box. So i know if I am geting a great price. Thanks for any help you can give me

If it is pretty much mint, and nose bridge is tight I'd pay about 200ish for it if I really wanted it. I've scored mint juliets for a lot cheaper though, but like I said it depends on how bad you want it. If someone is asking for an offer I usually won't lowball. I only get "steals" off CL or Ebay. Half of my scores didn't come with a box though :(

If it is pretty much mint, and nose bridge is tight I'd pay about 200ish for it if I really wanted it. I've scored mint juliets for a lot cheaper though, but like I said it depends on how bad you want it. If someone is asking for an offer I usually won't lowball. I only get "steals" off CL or Ebay. Half of my scores didn't come with a box though :(

I asked because had offers that doesnt come with a box just bag and from the pictures they sent me, they look good. Just need to make sure that the bridge is tight. Just wanna know if I am getting a good price for them.

I asked because had offers that doesnt come with a box just bag and from the pictures they sent me, they look good. Just need to make sure that the bridge is tight. Just wanna know if I am getting a good price for them.

no box, i would say $180ish, pending condition. for that money i would expect No major dents/scratches/bends, near perfect lens, and decent flex couplers. If flex couplers are shot, take $60 off at LEAST (or pass on them). Lenses take about $40-50 off.

with box and coin, depending condition, may be worth from $30-100, depending on serial rarity

Latest Posts

Back