• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After seven weeks of being a member......

I had two pairs (which I sold on here) that I wore just a few times which were non x-metals. I was impressed with the quality and clarity of the Oakley frames and lenses. After that I really started to dig into Oakley products and found this forum. All down hill after that! ;)
What are your goals / expectations? Any?

What are your goals / expectations? Any?
One current goal is to get the 24k Juliet and 24k XS to make a set/pair. Obviously that will be stupid expensive. I'd say an expectation I have of myself is to buy mostly pairs I'll wear and only have a few "shelf whore" pairs. Another goal would be to have at least one pair of every type of x-metal. Still missing the half x, r1, r2 and penny I believe. I'm sure I have more goals and expectations but these are all that currently come to mind.

Good start, good goals. My only advice is take it pace yourself. Deals come up all the time and it's easy to get caught up in a buying frenzy. I know we have all done it. After a little over a year here, that's what I've learned. Started out with just 3 Metals when I came here, and now I'm at 21.

Congrats man, that's a busy 7 weeks. Some nice metals for sure. I have my first and second metals on their way. Both XS. I'm not new to Oaks, but new to metals.

Back