• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AK-47 Holbrook Fades

Blockster

I am Jim Jannard...
Northern California
Got these for my daughter for x-mas. Her nickname is AK-47. @Colorado Custom Look made these for me and patiently worked with me to get the details right on a last minute rush order. Got em today and they went under the tree immediately. Extremely happy with the results.

(Notice the hibiscus flower at the tip of the ear stems)

Screenshot_20161223-173006.png

Screenshot_20161223-173015.png

Screenshot_20161223-173019.png

Sweet gift! CCL used to do group buys on here but I haven't heard much about them lately. I had them do a pair of Fives Squared for my wife in cerakote.

Cool Brooks!!

Gotta ask... how did your daughter get the nickname "Ak-47"??!!

Her name is Anakayla(polenisian for Angel) When she was really young one of her coaches had trouble pronouncing it and gave her the nickname AK. Of course she then went on to pick the number 47 for her jersey. Got the fades done in her college colors where she now pitches.

Her name is Anakayla(polenisian for Angel) When she was really young one of her coaches had trouble pronouncing it and gave her the nickname AK. Of course she then went on to pick the number 47 for her jersey. Got the fades done in her college colors where she now pitches.

Great story!! Thank you!

Back