• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All Bow Down Before The KING

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I get it now. I'd never held a pair in my hands, never worn a pair on my face. I'd seen hundreds of pictures, seen it in movies, read the accolades from the Oakley faithful. I didn't understand it...until now. Wow. Edgy, futuristic, sculpted, unlike ANYTHING else. You can covet the Juliet, you can yearn for the X Squared, you can salivate over the Pit Boss-but you can do nothing but yield to the glory that is the Romeo 1.0.

And I'm a lucky bastard because these are truly, fully, 100% BRAND NEW IN BOX. Spotless, perfect frame, lenses, box...a perfect vintage silky microclear bag-a piece that almost NEVER comes up, and I got it shipped to my door for $285...the same price it retailed for in production. Thank you Santa for the best Christmas gift ever. I'll be getting Dr. Chop to do some Ruby custom lenses...but for now...enjoy the pictures.

IMAG0642.jpg

IMAG0643.jpg

IMAG0644.jpg

IMAG0646.jpg

IMAG0647.jpg

IMAG0648.jpg

IMAG0649.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

IMAG0651.jpg

IMAG0652.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I want mine sooooo freaking bad man.... Cknyc met with an accident before he could ship it out! Don't really want to gve too much details but he is in the hospital.. NICE PICKUP ANYWAYS!! Make me jumpy to get mine!!!

that's insane man, congratulations on a epic find. romeo 1 for retail...unheard of :) yes ruby will look amazing in the plasma. Even the box looks untouched. :D

Wow, great pics! I like how it was a striptease...lol

Definitely the top pick for me of 2012. Maybe one day I can score a pair too.

Awesome score man. Can you tell me how the fit is for you? X Squared and Juliets fit really well on me, however my Romeo seems a bit loose. I know it is a bigger frame but didn't expect it to be so loose. My frame is about 9/10 so it is by no means a damaged frame. Let me know, thanks!

very sweet! y don't ya just leave the fire lenses in them? they look awesome as it is! everyday, i'm tempted to get at least one Romeo for my Juliets. ha!

Back