• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Almost Entire Artist Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi I have finally decided to part with my artist collection after much deliberation, mostly because need funds for other projects and also need to get a grip in life. So here are the pictures and prices accordingly, much of it is FIRM UNLESS you make multiple purchases. Do not lowball me further. All pieces are brand new unused and have been on display only. All prices stated are NETT and have taken into account international shipping via registered article (takes about 8-10 working days shipped from Singapore, have shipped this method all my life and every parcel has been delivered). Payment of NETT amount will be via paypal personal payment. BUYER to pay any transaction fees incurred. Honestly I can't remember how much I bought some for, so I am quoting now from observation from here and ebay.

Do contact me at jonaoak@gmail.com for faster replies. Thanks and good day.

P.S. For those who already bought from me, thank you so much, hope you wil enjoy them!

c100jup.jpg

1. C100 Jupiter - USD150

Some people reacted to this post.
you have been Pm'd

pmdddddd

emailed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn there are 2 maybe 3 on the arist collection that I want but I just bought a bike so might take a little hiatus after my deal with Yoshi goes through. Well unless I get a good deal on the Chantrys

Emailed!

Get out of here atrain lol. Emailed on chantrys

Pm'dddd!

Username Hidden said:
damn there are 2 maybe 3 on the arist collection that I want but I just bought a bike so might take a little hiatus after my deal with Yoshi goes through. Well unless I get a good deal on the Chantrys
lol awesome got to love bikes, itll go great with the antix.

i also knew you'd post something on here about those chantrys.