1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one and there will be others that will join the forum and be stumped for a while when they see some of the abbreviations being used in the threads.

Some may come out and ask what "OP" means, others may look back through threads to try and find out the meaning to avoid looking stupid and then there may be a few that just ignore them and carry on reading.

My question is: Is there any chance we can start a sticky thread that can be continually added to with a list of the abbreviations used?

Some examples to show what I'm referring to:

SJ - Straight Jacket
    BIP - Black Iridium Polarized
    NIB - New in box

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

there was a thread not a month ago about the acronyms and abbreviations ... do a search im sure it comes up.

3. mercbezerk

I had done a search and the only one that came up was from 2011 and it never seem to go any further than three posts. It it was a sticky it would be at the top of the page and no-one would have to go looking for it. Just a thought.

4. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Lmfao!

5. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

6. mercbezerk

Thanks, this is kinda what I was looking for, but more along the lines of the list that had been populated for the rare Frogskins.

Not to worry, I'll start working on something and post it when done.

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

That's the best that I could do. Hopefully some one else could fill you in or go along with your idea of the sticky.