1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does anyone have the NYC Times Square O Store Hard Case they would be willing to part with. I've been trying for quite some time to get it with no luck. Sorry Mista.Shilla this is the only pic I could find of it :D...

limited NYC Oakley case | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You tried contacting Mista Shilla via eBay? I've come across some of his listings in the past. He may sell it to you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think I asked him previously and he stated it wasn't for sale.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Free BUMP!! You gotta find this case man. You've been looking for it forever!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know i want it so bad!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe this is a stupid question but does the nyc oakley store still have it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    A buddy of mine went to times square a few months ago and there were none. I believe they were only available at the grand opening of one of the NY O stores.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Correct, only available for about one week.