• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aquatique Frogskins

Weird, they're described by Shade Station as being a matte finish.

Same old tricks by Oakley though, releasing a series then in 6 months coming out with a 'new' series which is actually just the old colour frames with the stems swapped about and a different finish (Acids in Polished finish become Acids in matte finish with swapped stems and a crappy glow but this time are called the Blacklight series. F you Oakley.

I agree, lame lame lame. However I did just post some pics of the Craftsman series. Pretty promising stuff. Hand sanded like Pettersons but on a larger scale. And with polarized iridiums :cool:

These are now up on Oakley.com and Oakley UK. Interestingly in the US they're $120 (£75) but in the UK £110. Why are they charging an extra £35? That's close to 50% more in price! Suck my balls Oakley, ya crazy bastards.

Oakley Limited Edition Frogskins Aquatique Collection available at the online Oakley store

Oakley Limited Edition Frogskins Aquatique Collection available at the online Oakley store | UK

You know JK, how right you are fella. Even less of a reason for me to touch the Aquatiques.....is if I needed anymore.......

Back