• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Asking For Help Can Be Tricky

There will be no hiding it just like the Yellow MM

Haha. There was an AP vest. Missing all the good stuff these days. I just got back from Octoberfeast and feel like **** lol. My liver is on the mend. Haven’t had much time to look these days, I expect @Titan X got it

F3EF1E1F-DCF7-4297-8169-FF311105CDFE.jpeg

Haha. There was an AP vest. Missing all the good stuff these days. I just got back from Octoberfeast and feel like **** lol. My liver is on the mend. Haven’t had much time to look these days, I expect @Titan X got it

View attachment 537539

Is that a gang sign youre throwing up?

Are the two guys next to you in an intimate relationship together?

Are both of you sticking your tongues out because youre about to "tongue touch"?

I need answers!

Listen, I know people start threads on this forum to reach out to other potential helpful members to go check on a certain pair of sunglasses or watches that may be being sold in another city...

I tried doing @Serturbo a solid by driving a few miles to go look at this Red MM Watch that a pawn shop by my house had in stock - thread here Need help with watch pick up in pearland, Texas

What I have found out today is that there are probably 3 bums who intentionally tried to purchase the same Red MM Watch that @Serturbo posted yesterday...

The lady at the pawnshop told me that she had received four “offer up” messages for the same Red MM Watch, but only two members “that I know of” were looking at the same watch, AND ONLY 1 is those members messages her via Offer Up...

In closing, there are a couple ill willed folks trying to snake deals from other members, so if you value a good deal, you may want to keep it to yourself :(

Red MM was purchased and shipped, so it’s on its way to its new owner...

Glad to help and congrats to the new owner :)

View attachment 537529 View attachment 537530 View attachment 537531

Very nice of you to sort it for him and pretty low from whomever tried to snag it from under him :eek: :mad:

When an item is posted publicly as an auction or not sold yet, it’s free for the taking in my eyes, but personally, I wouldn’t post on the forum something you’re trying to buy. It is pretty low to try and buy something out from under another forum member trying to arrange a way to buy/get it.

When an item is already purchased and someone else contacts the seller to get the seller to cancel the sale and sell to them is what I’m talking about. That’s what I have a real issue with.

There are some people that will actually contact a seller to tell them their item is worth more...they just can't seem to handle someone getting a good deal. It's called jealousy. That's why I rarely post about good deals anymore. (Not that I get/got many) I think it makes people go into a jealous rage because they didn't get that deal. Humans are funny...

Listen, I know people start threads on this forum to reach out to other potential helpful members to go check on a certain pair of sunglasses or watches that may be being sold in another city...

I tried doing @Serturbo a solid by driving a few miles to go look at this Red MM Watch that a pawn shop by my house had in stock - thread here Need help with watch pick up in pearland, Texas

What I have found out today is that there are probably 3 bums who intentionally tried to purchase the same Red MM Watch that @Serturbo posted yesterday...

The lady at the pawnshop told me that she had received four “offer up” messages for the same Red MM Watch, but only two members “that I know of” were looking at the same watch, AND ONLY 1 is those members messages her via Offer Up...

In closing, there are a couple ill willed folks trying to snake deals from other members, so if you value a good deal, you may want to keep it to yourself :(

Red MM was purchased and shipped, so it’s on its way to its new owner...

Glad to help and congrats to the new owner :)

View attachment 537529 View attachment 537530 View attachment 537531

I’d suggest we start a thread with everyone’s city and state. This will make it easier for members to contact others without publicly putting the info on the public forum. That would be a cool thing.

Latest Posts

Back