• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman and Madman

I just finished reading through this thread. Thank you DrMike for creating such an in depth thread for the forum. I've got a pair of prizm Badmans on the way, this thread made me feel good about my decision.

How do the madman's feel on your face?? Are they more for show or can you wear them comfortably? Thanks

Madman on my mug. I Like.
madman 2.jpg

I would stay away from the Badmans. My Ferrari ones that I bought in September and have had very limited and light use are already broken at the hinges! It just fell apart right in my hands. What a complete waste of money. I can't believe I spent $500 on sunglasses that can't even last 5 months. Stay away from these glasses!

I would stay away from the Badmans. My Ferrari ones that I bought in September and have had very limited and light use are already broken at the hinges! It just fell apart right in my hands. What a complete waste of money. I can't believe I spent $500 on sunglasses that can't even last 5 months. Stay away from these glasses!
Have you even attempted contacting Oakleys warranty department for a replacement??

Last edited:
Agree w frank here.
While it is or should be widely known that the first batch of madman/bad had weak hinges.... Oakley will stand behind them 100%. Some literally broke in the hands of customers, but they have made at least 3 revisions that I know of for certain. Plus these things sell for so cheap... I would buy and enjoy

image.jpeg