• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Time Bomb 2 (Red) Price?

I'll keep my eyes open for you bud.

I just saw it. Poor college boy my a$$. You picked up some excellent watches my friend! Now I'm going to have to get a Livestrong TB!

Not worth it. The yellow is meh. The box is obnoxious. I already sold it.

Yeah, it looks like only 2 links were removed. It's still sized pretty big if that's the case.

I bought it. I am not happy with the amount of scratches on the band. It was NOT "worn a few times".

I started a thread inquiring how much Oakley charges to buff a band.

I bought it. I am not happy with the amount of scratches on the band. It was NOT "worn a few times".

I started a thread inquiring how much Oakley charges to buff a band.
Well that sucks. The seller may be willing to kick you a little money back if you are unhappy with the purchase. Just ask them.
Hopefully you can get the scratches buffed out.

My intent is to ask the seller to refund to me the amount that it will cost me to send it to Oakley to have it buffed. Now I just need to figure out the cost...

I bought it. I am not happy with the amount of scratches on the band. It was NOT "worn a few times". I started a thread inquiring how much Oakley charges to buff a band.

When I bought mine, it also had alot of scratches. Take it to a jewler and they will be able to buff the scratches out. They didn't even charge me and it came out looking brand new!!!