• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought A Pair Of Oakleys On Ebay And I Have A Problem With Payment..

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
Bought myself a pair of photochromic Fast Jacket for a good price. Wanted to pay for the item with my PayPal balance, but you can't pay with your Paypal balance through eBay (I can only pay this way) Paypal asks me for my debit card despite the fact that I have sufficient amount of money on my PP account. I asked the seller for his PP adress so I can pay directly, but he refuses to give me his Paypal details (no idea why does it make any difference to him?). What should I do? I still want these Fast Jackets...

Paypal balance should be taken out first before your Debit card, well thats how it works for me at least.
Yup. It's probably just asking for a "backup" method.

I've paid for hundreds of ebay items using paypal balance...maybe give them a call and ask what the deal is.

And finally, **** paypal. 'They' can die in a fire.

Yup. It's probably just asking for a "backup" method.

I've paid for hundreds of ebay items using paypal balance...maybe give them a call and ask what the deal is.

And finally, **** paypal. 'They' can die in a fire.

Well we all know how Yeti feels about paypal. haha.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...alance/td-p/200140/page/3?profile.language=en

Ok so I no longer have a problem. I think the problem was with the amount of how much you want to spend. Despite having balance a bit more than the cost of Fast Jackets I could not choose the payment method, but I apparently can choose it now after I got a payment on my PP account. Maybe it has something to do with exchange rates and PayPal has a protection for a sudden change in exchange rates, so it won't allow to pay for item with balance if you only a bit more money than the cost? That would be my guess, but I have no idea...

Latest Posts

Back