1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. whirrx

whirrx Oakley Beginner

Hey all,

I have a ton of bounce back reward coupons from my C Six purchase that are good until 1/31. I won't be using them all by then, so thought I would give them away. Just PM me and say how many you want (I believe I have 40 total) and give address and I will get them in the mail by Monday or Tuesday.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

PM sent!

3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

pm sent....

4. Makeemsayunhhh

Makeemsayunhhh Oakley Beginner

pm sent

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

That is really nice of you! Just curious, why wouldn't you use them?

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

he just bought a C-Six! maybe the wallet has had it for awhile lol. is it valid internationally?

7. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Don't you have to present the receipt along with the reward bucks? My store made me so that. Said they weren't valid without the receipt.

8. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I did not and I went to a different store to use the ones I had. Maybe it depends on the person at the register.

9. Makeemsayunhhh

Makeemsayunhhh Oakley Beginner

If they ask me for a receipt I'll just tell them my buddy bought a csix and couldn't use 40 of them lol

10. whirrx

whirrx Oakley Beginner

I don't know why I am shocked at the response to this, but I was a bit. I am going to try to accommodate all requests. I will answer questions about receipts in each PM reply I send (since my response to that is a little shady).

I don't see any non-international restrictions. Just says at participating O Stores (which seems open to a fairly large loophole). The only other thing I know is they are $10 off a $50 purchase (so its not completely "free" money).

I'm going to cut off requests at 12:00 Pacific Time (Los Angeles Or about 3 hours from now.) Will probably reply to PMs about 6-7 hours after that.