1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. aornelas87

aornelas87 Oakley Beginner

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm a long-time Oakley fan, former Gascan owner (recently tipped to a Chilli's busboy), and in the market for a new pair/style. Hoping to find some good suggestions and ideas here in the forums.

I'll be hitting the Vault I found nearby to see what I can find. Wish me luck.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.

You have your gascans away as a TIP? That's frigging SUCKS!

And good luck at the vault!

3. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

I like the radars. Welcome to the forum.

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

You must have hated those gascans as you gave them away as a tip! Lol! Welcome to the forum!

5. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

So sad to lose a favourite pair. Welcome to the forum and good luck replacing them.

6. aornelas87

aornelas87 Oakley Beginner

Ya they were my first REAL pair. Custom rootbeer frame and Pol black/Ir lenses. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I'm considering the Batwolfs that are on the oakley.com/vault. They're a little flashy for my liking, but the pol lenses have me interested. Maybe some Antix frames. I'm liking the single wraparound lens look.

7. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

welcome!

8. Mr. Bright5ide

Mr. Bright5ide Oakley Beginner

Hell of a tip! I'd take Oakleys as a tip/payment any day! :p Personally never been too much of a fan of the GasCans although I did pick up the Bob Burnquist sig series version.

9. Mr. Bright5ide

Mr. Bright5ide Oakley Beginner

Like that color combination. I'm getting dangerously close to picking up the rootbeer frame Pit Boss's. For everyday use though, the Antix are winners and if you get the Oakley bug there are many many frame/lense combinations you can come up with to match your day's style