• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case for 60 dollars

no idea just how accurate it is... but...

this is also not including crating costs an such. ( their crating costs were like $900 so I think I can build a crate for less than that ()

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 8.15.51 PM.png

3-600 on average

Id go 600 and just include building the crate into that.

the more I look at it though it might have to be 2 shipments. one for the shelves. would have to see how well I could secure them

all said and done... annoyingly expensive to ship this to Norway.

3-600 on average

Id go 600 and just include building the crate into that.

the more I look at it though it might have to be 2 shipments. one for the shelves. would have to see how well I could secure them

all said and done... annoyingly expensive to ship this to Norway.

aint that the truth.
Whenever we buy something from the US we get slapped with massive taxes and custom charges.
And whenever we want to offload something and the buyer is state side we have to take the hit on shipping etc, becuase otherwise how are we gonna sell stuff. Y'all can just wait till the deal pops up in the US insted and avoid all of this...
Ah well, dont mean to rant it's more of an observation.

seriously though guys... it would be costly but I would send you some cases. There are plenty in the area I have access to ( double wides / x metal ). 4.0 and 3.0/1 are still a bit hard to find. if you want it though let me know and ill help you out.

Appreciate the effort there @GamerGuySam but there is no way i would be shelling out 600-1000 USD for a cabinet. I'll have to rely upon a couple of Norwegian friends living in the States and if they decide to move back to Norway (if-and thats a big IF) they can bring a cabinet

Last edited:
Back