• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clarification needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krank

Oakley Expert
Albany NY
Hi everyone,

I listed some of my graphic design work for sale in an appropriate section on the OF today and the listing was taken down citing the forum rules of no reprints, which they are not, and replicas, which they are not.
The prints I'm selling are my own photography and digital work, I reserve all rights.
An explanation as to why the listing was removed would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jon

Any time I've asked why something was deleted, I got silence. Can't even get the name of the mod that deletes it. Which is funny because most forums list which mods moderate which forums.

Any time I've asked why something was deleted, I got silence. Can't even get the name of the mod that deletes it. Which is funny because most forums list which mods moderate which forums.
From what I was told, it is up to the mod to disclose the reason for deleting posts...

A silent delete, to me, means that the person doesn't have the moxie to show himself. I know a reason/response isn't always required, but at least don't be so damn anonymous.

Sent from Q's Note5

While I was not the mod to delete the thread, my understanding is no replicas, prints, or anything containing the use of Oakley name or anything of the kind is to be sold on the forum. Only original pieces.

Perhaps another who has more knowledge on the subject will chime in, that is my understanding.

While I was not the mod to delete the thread, my understanding is no replicas, prints, or anything containing the use of Oakley name or anything of the kind is to be sold on the forum. Only original pieces.

Perhaps another who has more knowledge on the subject will chime in, that is my understanding.
Understandable. However, my work doesn't take or use any properties of Oakley. The prints are my graphic design, photography and intellectual property to do with what I please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back