• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collector told me today I didn't have **** because I do not post anything on here. Well lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really collect watches but I have a couple

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great collection bro. I will kick his asssss whoever bullied you here lol.

Nice collection! I don't have a huge collection, but I'm proud of the little I do have. I work really hard to earn money to provide for my family and try my best to make them happy with what we can afford. And in the end, if I am lucky enough to have saved extra spending money to buy and enjoy a new pair of glasses, or buy a new hat, or whatever it may be, I'm thankful for that. Nobody should have to prove anything here. We are here because we share a passion, create friendships and support each other. Life is too short to worry about the little things. It shouldn't matter if someone has one pair or 100 pairs, we should be thankful and never judge a book by the cover. :)

Nice collection! I don't have a huge collection, but I'm proud of the little I do have. I work really hard to earn money to provide for my family and try my best to make them happy with what we can afford. And in the end, if I am lucky enough to have saved extra spending money to buy and enjoy a new pair of glasses, or buy a new hat, or whatever it may be, I'm thankful for that. Nobody should have to prove anything here. We are here because we share a passion, create friendships and support each other. Life is too short to worry about the little things. It shouldn't matter if someone has one pair or 100 pairs, we should be thankful and never judge a book by the cover. :)

EXACTLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back