• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craters and Jordans

...and i would be suspicious about the way he is holding his thumb over the c clip tabs in pic #8....

Yea,but how messed up are the craters putting those c rings on and off a dozen times.
I guess I'll go and see these in person before buying them, plus who know how the bridge might be. Btw is there any chance to service the Jordans? I know they are craters underneath, but removing the nose leather and putting it back must be a nightmare

The leather on those Jordans look mint. Not sew on from a Crater. You're buying, not me, but I'd grab the Jordan one, right away, no ifs or buts.

The leather on those Jordans look mint. Not sew on from a Crater. You're buying, not me, but I'd grab the Jordan one, right away, no ifs or buts.

I wouldn't say mint: the texture on the nose-bridge is different in certain areas which is a tell-tale sign of cleaning and also I noticed a darkened spot to the left upper(6th pic).......
don't get me wrong, they're in what appears to be good shape still.