1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

Most of you guys most likely know Cult89, as being my webshop. Of course, it still is, but in the last year I have been working hard on my new webshop: Juleye Exclusive Eyewear.

As Cult89 has become more and more successful, in which you guy have also payed an important role there was the need to broaden my scope. I have been able to broaden this scope by developing a new store.

I do not only sell Oakley anymore, but the way that I have been working with Oakley has been adopted to work with other brands too. These are exclusive fashion brands and other exclusive eyewear brands.

So the person and the service stays the same, only the name and looks have changed and the assortment has been broadened.

Oh and last but but not least, the complete Oakley assortment can be viewed in 3D!

Make sure to have a look at www.juleye.nl. I hope to welcome you there, as I have been able to welcome you at Cult89.

SpliceD likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Congrats on your next step in many to come!

3. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's cool that you have expanded, good luck in your ventures

4. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

Thanks guys!
    As you might see, my forum username is also changed into Juleye Exclusive Eyewear. But the person behind it is still the same as the one behind monster_beetle of course, haha :D