• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cult89 Becomes Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
Most of you guys most likely know Cult89, as being my webshop. Of course, it still is, but in the last year I have been working hard on my new webshop: Juleye Exclusive Eyewear.

As Cult89 has become more and more successful, in which you guy have also payed an important role there was the need to broaden my scope. I have been able to broaden this scope by developing a new store.

I do not only sell Oakley anymore, but the way that I have been working with Oakley has been adopted to work with other brands too. These are exclusive fashion brands and other exclusive eyewear brands.

So the person and the service stays the same, only the name and looks have changed and the assortment has been broadened.

Oh and last but but not least, the complete Oakley assortment can be viewed in 3D!

Make sure to have a look at www.juleye.nl. I hope to welcome you there, as I have been able to welcome you at Cult89.

Latest Posts

Back