• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses For X-Squared

taws6

Oakley Beginner
I want to attempt to cut a pair of Violet iridium lenses for my x-squared, wondering what would be the best model lenses to cut these from? I see a few pairs of batwolf lenses on ebay for a decent price, wondering if these would work?

taws6 said:
I want to attempt to cut a pair of Violet iridium lenses for my x-squared, wondering what would be the best model lenses to cut these from? I see a few pairs of batwolf lenses on ebay for a decent price, wondering if these would work?

I'd use jawbone

taws6 said:

Holbrook

I used jawbone positive red on my x squared

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you guys cutting these, I would like a set of g30 for my Juliet's
This positive red lens i got this cut from this guy greatshades.com, he charge me $25 to cut but it is not perfect cut by the edges are not smooth. now im waiting ice blue polarized from Dr. chop's he will ship it this week

Back