1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. The_Darkone

The_Darkone Oakley Collector Premium Member

Mine are sitting in customs in NY. They've been there for like 4 days now!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:rofl:

You're red flagged! :rofl:

Do you have trouble when it comes to getting on your plane at airports too? :twitch:

Last edited: 10/28/16
    The_Darkone likes this.
  3. The_Darkone

No that's probably the easiest thing, walk right through all that :)

I think those customs agents are so used to seeing drugs, weapons, and other contraband that they just pass through by the way :eek:

They weren't sure what to make of this thing. They're probably thinking there has to be something more to this than a pair of glasses and a stand, lol

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

Maybe it's my fault. :rolleyes:

All of mine arrived daaaaays ago

5. Ramslacrosse09

Ramslacrosse09 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_3189.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_3191.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_3190.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_3192.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_3193.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_3194.JPG Got mine today. A little disappointed in these. They are made cheaper then I expected. Bag and box are awesome though

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

7. The_Darkone

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_1819.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_1821.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_1822.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_1824.JPG Cyclingtips Jawbreaker - IMG_1825.JPG Got mine today too! My box is a little messed up on the inside because the sprocket slid from the foam area up against the box. They should have put a foam insert on top of the sprocket to keep it from moving in the box. But overall it's a nice display piece. I don't wear Jawbreakers so I got it strictly for display :)

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

The_Darkone likes this.
  9. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

Yea exactly, not like they haven't heard a similar complaint before...re:Holiday Bunkers. :confused:

The_Darkone and Lexkempo like this.
  10. Sun & Sand

Sun & Sand Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Ordered mine on 26 October. They arrived today!
    The box has the same damage that @The_Darkone observed, but overall I'm very happy with these CyclingTips Jawbreakers and their unique packaging.
    Many thanks to @MonsterDog for posting the info about the availability of this special edition!