• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

:rofl:

You're red flagged! :rofl:

Do you have trouble when it comes to getting on your plane at airports too? :twitch:
No that's probably the easiest thing, walk right through all that :)

I think those customs agents are so used to seeing drugs, weapons, and other contraband that they just pass through by the way :eek:

They weren't sure what to make of this thing. They're probably thinking there has to be something more to this than a pair of glasses and a stand, lol

No that's probably the easiest thing, walk right through all that :)

I think those customs agents are so used to seeing drugs, weapons, and other contraband that they just pass through by the way :eek:

They weren't sure what to make of this thing. They're probably thinking there has to be something more to this than a pair of glasses and a stand, lol
Maybe it's my fault. :rolleyes:

All of mine arrived daaaaays ago

IMG_3189.JPG
IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3190.JPG
IMG_3192.JPG
IMG_3193.JPG
IMG_3194.JPG
Got mine today. A little disappointed in these. They are made cheaper then I expected. Bag and box are awesome though

IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1821.JPG
IMG_1822.JPG
IMG_1824.JPG
IMG_1825.JPG
Got mine today too! My box is a little messed up on the inside because the sprocket slid from the foam area up against the box. They should have put a foam insert on top of the sprocket to keep it from moving in the box. But overall it's a nice display piece. I don't wear Jawbreakers so I got it strictly for display :)

View attachment 290219 View attachment 290220 View attachment 290221 View attachment 290222 View attachment 290223 Got mine today too! My box is a little messed up on the inside because the sprocket slid from the foam area up against the box. They should have put a foam insert on top of the sprocket to keep it from moving in the box. But overall it's a nice display piece. I don't wear Jawbreakers so I got it strictly for display :)

Yea exactly, not like they haven't heard a similar complaint before...re:Holiday Bunkers. :confused:

Back