1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Well the night before my SI order is suppose to arrive the biggest snow storm of the year comes in. 3rd time this year an order of mine has been delayed due to snow! I'm moving to Florida!

Sunglass Shack likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Last week when I ordered some stuff it got stuck in the snow storm too. I hate waiting for it when I know it's so close!

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Our orders are being delivered to us by the Royal Navy rather than the Royal Mail here in the UK at the moment.............:superman:

4. David F

David F Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Feeling your pain! I have 5 things in the mail and Ga. Is shut down! Hopefully things will clear up in time for my Romeo to be delivered.

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Funny thing by me.....I had over 120 pounds of stuff delivered to me yesterday and my Fedex guy says they were delivering everything they could yesterday rather than try to deliver today.

6. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

We are experiencing shipping delays too and it going to be 80 today. :beach:

7. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Someone kick him ...

Oakley-olic likes this.
  8. OakleyFrankFMJ

Are they blaming the delays on snow? :D

9. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yep, east coast weather. Got a work email from UPS. When it melts send us the water, we need it.

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

I heard there hasn't been rain there for a WHILE.....
    Lucky me.....it's 80 degrees there up until a couple of days before I get there....then the high is 60 pretty much the whole time I'm there....now I'm gone it's back up to 80 within 2 days........COINCIDENCE?