• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dang Snow! Not Again!

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
Well the night before my SI order is suppose to arrive the biggest snow storm of the year comes in. 3rd time this year an order of mine has been delayed due to snow! I'm moving to Florida!

Last week when I ordered some stuff it got stuck in the snow storm too. I hate waiting for it when I know it's so close!

Feeling your pain! I have 5 things in the mail and Ga. Is shut down! Hopefully things will clear up in time for my Romeo to be delivered.

Funny thing by me.....I had over 120 pounds of stuff delivered to me yesterday and my Fedex guy says they were delivering everything they could yesterday rather than try to deliver today.

Yep, east coast weather. Got a work email from UPS. When it melts send us the water, we need it.
I heard there hasn't been rain there for a WHILE.....
Lucky me.....it's 80 degrees there up until a couple of days before I get there....then the high is 60 pretty much the whole time I'm there....now I'm gone it's back up to 80 within 2 days........COINCIDENCE?

Back