• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal that went wrong - paid for sunglasses, didn't receive them - What are my options right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many people had problems with oakleyandi, myself included. Fortunately for me, it was a relatively small amount (under $40). Did people here know that the zerodosquince or whatever was his new account? Did mods? If so, it seems something should have been said or done to prevent something like this. Though I agree (not to pile on) that paying with fees is always a good safeguard and especially for an overseas transaction.

A couple of times Carlos is my buyer for his new account, i also made a trade with him successfully. I also made dealings with him as oakleyandi before all transaction have been so smooth. Until now i dont know the circumstances why he would do it again and for not significant amount. If you really wanna scam people then go big is the usual way.

Last edited:
wow. Carlos is intentionally effing people up! i did NOT know he made another account here. now that is really with malicious intent.

PEOPLE, PAY AS GOOOOOODS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
your hobby is already expensive, what is a few more bucks to cover you A$$!?

personally, i draw a cost line. above that cost i will pay g&s unless it is someone i know, then the line is higher. still a cost line though. plus, paying through ppal with a credit card charges you the fee anyway and pays back in the form of cash back. minimal but still something. or you can think of it like this: you just paid less than half sales tax and got purchase protection!

Carlos strikes again..... How does he get away with this and why isn't he banned yet? Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back