• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Denver CO in the house!

Bigttown

Oakley Beginner
Hey all-

New member here....It all started for me in '94 when I bought my first pair of Oakleys. Crystal black/black iridium M-Frame Hybrids. First item I ever spent over $100 on! Still have them, along with many more now. I have an awesome collection with several sought after pieces that I'm hoping to thin out a bit on here. See y'all around!

Welcome! Hope you get to enjoy your time here and share your enthusiasm with us as well!

Hey all-

New member here....It all started for me in '94 when I bought my first pair of Oakleys. Crystal black/black iridium M-Frame Hybrids. First item I ever spent over $100 on! Still have them, along with many more now. I have an awesome collection with several sought after pieces that I'm hoping to thin out a bit on here. See y'all around!

My first pair about the same time too...mine were Black / Red Heaters though! Welcome to the community!

You live in a place that's much too cold for my liking but I would love to visit with my bike and die on one of your mountains some Summer...;)

Welcome to the forum. I spend some time in Colorado (south of Denver around Greenwood Village) several times a year for work.

@cyclerdoug it isn't THAT cold. And when it is there are plenty of fun outdoor activities to participate in :)

And yes...riding bikes there is pretty cool (I've taken mine a couple of times)

Welcome to the forum. I spend some time in Colorado (south of Denver around Greenwood Village) several times a year for work.

@cyclerdoug it isn't THAT cold. And when it is there are plenty of fun outdoor activities to participate in :)

And yes...riding bikes there is pretty cool (I've taken mine a couple of times)

That place and Mallorca are on my "Die There on My Bike" master list!
And make no mistake my friend. PA is too cold for me and I LIVE HERE. Anything below 75 I can't stand...but I'm too dumb to move!

That place and Mallorca are on my "Die There on My Bike" master list!
And make no mistake my friend. PA is too cold for me and I LIVE HERE. Anything below 75 I can't stand...but I'm too dumb to move!

Lived in the NW Chicago 'burbs for 4 years so I know what cold is too :)

LOVED the area. Hated the cold.

Latest Posts

Back