• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Devils Brigade Antix On The Vault Website.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
And why not. Just pick up a Polarised lens later if you want. It's the frame that matters at this stage.
The microfiber bag and pin matter too. Atleast to collectors they do

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The microfiber bag and pin matter too. Atleast to collectors they do
EXACTLY. I'd never be caught dead buying some re-hashed MPH Devil's Brigade...this is something my brother would buy...

I got the Donwood Jupiter MPH and it came with everything but the polarized lens. I e-mailed them and hopefully will find out what's included.

I liked the regular version, but the gray lens turned me off. So if they come with everything else, I probably pick these up with a tungsten, or maybe ruby lens.

Ruby or Tungsten makes no sense to me for a donwood jupiter...they are black and white...

Username Hidden said:
Ruby or Tungsten makes no sense to me for a donwood jupiter...they are black and white...

That was in reference to the Antix

LOL that makes sense. I was thinking of just putting regular black iridium in my two.

For $55 I would buy them if I didn't already have a pair. The box and pin don't mean much to me over a good price.

Username Hidden said:
For $55 I would buy them if I didn't already have a pair. The box and pin don't mean much to me over a good price.
Geez, seriously?
dang. I sure feel left out in this thread then. Guess I'm the minority here who actually cares about having a pristine Devil's Brigade box/bag/pin over a discounted deal. The pin and artwork on the microfiber is sick man! Oakley's greatest artwork ever...

Yup...seriously. I can't wear the box or bag, nor would I wear the pin.

Bought a pair :)

Back