• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Blacklight Frogskins Have a Star on the Frame?

Chrisd

Oakley Beginner
Do original blacklights (green and black) have a star on the frame?? Also which stem is the model number on 24-286???mine is on the right stem same side as the star and they have the star the sgh model does not have the star and the model number is on the left stem

Do original blacklights (green and black) have a star on the frame?? Also which stem is the model number on 24-286???mine is on the right stem same side as the star and they have the star the sgh model does not have the star and the model number is on the left stem

The Green/Black - Grey 24-286 Blacklight Frogskin has the star on the inside of the orbital near the join to the right arm and the sku is printed in white on the inside of the right arm.

Got them off eBay for 80 bucks all indicators are correct 9 and 11 on the inside of the temples all markings in right spot bar code on plastic package scans to right item. So they should be legit right. The were a present from my g/f and I am really hoping they are legit

I have the Black frame Blacklights, 24-288. No star on the frames.

Back