• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do I Need To Disassemble Batwolfs For Hydro Dipping?

I think I'm going to send dude the bare frame as is. I don't want to jack it up, by trying to remove them. If he breaks them he buys, I break them I cry.
true hahaha i think he should be able to handle it with them on.

I plan on doing an obnoxiously obnoxious unboxing thread for them, once I finally get them sent out and back. I talked with him on the phone and he said he will get them done right and back to me quick. Hopefully I can find time during the day to ship them.

I think I'm going to send dude the bare frame as is. I don't want to jack it up, by trying to remove them. If he breaks them he buys, I break them I cry.
It's not too hard, but there's an awkward twisting motion.

Pop the stem at a 45, twist the stem axially while applying pressure opposite what will be the inside.

So to remove the right stem I grip the frame in my left hand, the stem in my right. I twist my right hand CCW to pop the top of the stem inward. Simultaneously twisting my wrist up so as to upset the stem's spherical bosses from the frame hinge pockets.

Latest Posts

Back