• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drop Point

Didn't people who wanted replacement Inmate lenses had to send them in?

I can concur regarding the Plaintiff Squared... I never seen any lenses for sale anywhere.

It seems like I don't see replacement lenses for wires... Until the frame is long gone.

Sent from Q's Note5

Inmate lenses, I'm not sure. If these are big enough for Romeo, I'm sure I'll be seeking out a few of my contacts to grab a few sets. No clue how that will play out. I will simply try.

@Slojack @SiRacer420

Problem with Gauge 8 derives from Oakley not releasing replacement lenses for wires. During recent years, Plaintiff, Crosshair, and a few other wire frames allowed customers to purchase replacement lenses, but far more wire frames did not possess the option of buying replacement lenses.
If it being St Pattys day wasnt enough of a reason to drink, this news is.

Here is a pic of a couple. I did not see the Drop Point on Oakley.com.

Last edited:
Spoke to an Oakley rep today and they said Drop Points will be customizable in about a month. Wanted to purchase one for myself, but they currently don't have the lens / frame-color combo I want, so will have to wait until I can customize it (want matte-black frame with black iridium lenses (non-polarized)).

Just saw custom drop points on Oakley website. Out of stock on prizm polarized lenses and not a WHOLE lot of options right now, few icon changes and choice of MF bags, but that's about it. Matte black frames only, I like that color, but, I'd like some more options any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back