• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dutchie.

Sounddragon

Oakley Enthusiast
Netherlands
Hi Guys,

Got stranded here while looking for replacement lenses for my Juliet X-metal, Have been going through the sales ads, and find myself secretly falling in love (again) with the Pit Boss. Tried them on once in the store but found them too expensive at the time, but now I am shopping around and seeïng them again, I think I'm going to try and find me a nice pair of those if I can find a seller that does not think they're made of solid gold and rare black Kryptonite.

Open for tips, meanwhile, I try not to drool on my lapjap.

Best regards,

SD

welcome to the forum! be careful - the pit bosses (like x metals) are addictive... not many stop at just one

Welcome to the forum. :)

Good luck in your search. When you have time browse our exchange rules.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Oh. And some of our stuff is made of carbon kryptonite or aluminum kryptonite or titanium kryptonite. :p

I already was.. It seems that I have to be patiënt for at least two weeks, and have to post some useful alitterations of some kind. don't know if I am capable of doing so. :biggrin:

welcome to the forum! be careful - the pit bosses (like x metals) are addictive... not many stop at just one

I have been wearing Oakley's for quite some time now, have had others, but most of the time they end up on my GF's nose because I am not satisfied, and end up buying a new pair of lenses for my 'old' Oakley's. Last year I had the nosebridge of my Juliet done, and now it is again time for a new set of lenses, but I am pulled towards this Pit Boss magnet..:cool-33:

I already was.. It seems that I have to be patiënt for at least two weeks, and have to post some useful alitterations of some kind. don't know if I am capable of doing so. :biggrin:
Looks like you are already on your way to good posts. ;)

Since you are "stranded" here may as well enjoy it. :p

Hi Guys,

Got stranded here while looking for replacement lenses for my Juliet X-metal, Have been going through the sales ads, and find myself secretly falling in love (again) with the Pit Boss. Tried them on once in the store but found them too expensive at the time, but now I am shopping around and seeïng them again, I think I'm going to try and find me a nice pair of those if I can find a seller that does not think they're made of solid gold and rare black Kryptonite.

Open for tips, meanwhile, I try not to drool on my lapjap.

Best regards,

SD

Welcome! The PB pops up every so often. Just be prepared to strike should you see the right price. I had the same experience with the Pit Boss also. I could not afford the initial sticker price at the time.... But I have one now.

Good luck!

Back