• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever buy something you will never wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 16285
  • Start date
What even are they?!
They are a special release set. Only 1 of each kind made and a total of no more than 8 sets or so.

Sold exclusively at certain stores across the country in the US and each one sold was it. But normal customers wouldn't buy them cause they cost so much

They are a special release set. Only 1 of each kind made and a total of no more than 8 sets or so.

Sold exclusively at certain stores across the country in the US and each one sold was it. But normal customers wouldn't buy them cause they cost so much

They look kinda like colorful turbine / fuel cells to me

Not Turbines. They're Fuel Cells

You should still be able to buy colorful frame fuel cells :( oakley are missing out BIG TIME not doing so. If they had oakleys in every color of the rainbow I'd definitely have more than one pair of oakleys... but seeing as it seems most frames are either black, black, silver or wannabe GI Joe colors it's kinda meh

You should still be able to buy colorful frame fuel cells :( oakley are missing out BIG TIME not doing so. If they had oakleys in every color of the rainbow I'd definitely have more than one pair of oakleys... but seeing as it seems most frames are either black, black, silver or wannabe GI Joe colors it's kinda meh
There should be photos in this thread.

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

It's so stupid that they don't produce colorful oakleys properly. So many friends of mine would lose their oakley virginities if they did colorful frames

You could get yourself a pair of Fuel Cells, Gascans, whatever you like frame wise and send them to @dr.chop with pics of what you want done etc.