• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everything Must Go (x Metals, Zero, OTT, And More)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Praying for you man.

Some people reacted to this post.
Words can't explain how grateful I am of all you guys support, thank you from The bottom of my hearth, it's been painful but thank god we are pulling trough, when I first joined the forum I thought I could get my mind distracted while I was at the hospital, it helped me trough some tough days and at times I even enjoyed spending time at the forum, so thanks to all of you for your kind words, I will Treasure your comments for ever, may god bless you and your family's, enjoy your real treasures (kids) and hopefully when god calls on us we are there with our loved ones... God bless

Username Hidden said:
Words can't explain how grateful I am of all you guys support, thank you from The bottom of my hearth, it's been painful but thank god we are pulling trough, when I first joined the forum I thought I could get my mind distracted while I was at the hospital, it helped me trough some tough days and at times I even enjoyed spending time at the forum, so thanks to all of you for your kind words, I will Treasure your comments for ever, may god bless you and your family's, enjoy your real treasures (kids) and hopefully when god calls on us we are there with our loved ones... God bless

Take care bud. as informal as this forum may be, there is a real person behind each and every userID who truly feels and cares. We'll do what we can mate.

Back