• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Fuelies And Extra Freebies...

I get all my stands for $5 each from my local dealer as well. Single, double, and triple. I just happened to ask once and now they order me half a dozen or so whenever they place their own stock order.

Ahhhh u did it now. Don't ever try to sell any stands on here because these guys have steel vaults for minds and will remember that and when u ask 30 for one they will be like dude wtf. lol

I asked about that in the O store, and the guy said "If I see one on you, I will confiscate it!" That guy was straight to the T. I mean some people would let it go, but there are others that are straight by the book so choose whom you ask wisely because if you talk about it, they may give you the same response.

I've been shot down more than a few times on freebie O requests. Best places to hit up are stores (not Oakley or SGH) with an O case or two and they're usually willing to sell stands for pretty cheap....that's been my experience.

Nice fuel cells darn on the stands i always asked them here at the vault in vegas they always say where not selling any stands shame on them.

Latest Posts

Back