• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Find Them

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I've been looking for the brushe chrome/chrome iridium inmates for a while now. Finally found them on eBay and the seller won't post international. Sucks being in Australia sometimes :(

I've been looking for the brushe chrome/chrome iridium inmates for a while now. Finally found them on eBay and the seller won't post international. Sucks being in Australia sometimes :(

You could always ask somebody from this forum to have them posted to them and then to you? I would offer my help but I'm revising for finals at the moment, so I'm not at home :(

try being in South East Asia, and being associated with loads of scammers out there. ha! sucks even more. =) but in all seriousness, like what Chris said, i'm pretty sure someone over here will help ya out. =)

Might have to see if someone can help me out, only ces with the bag but I'm not fussed in the box. They still have 4 days to go so I'll just see what they get to

Latest Posts

Back