• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally.

LintRoller

Oakley Beginner
Well this was a long time coming. I've been listening to my boyfriend talk about this company, this forum, these people, this pair, that pair... EVERYTHING for well over a year.

My name is Hannah. I'm a civil engineering student from the south suburbs of Chicago, but nowadays you can find me anywhere between there and Peoria..so..mostly cornfields. I love How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Criminal Minds; driving til I get lost, baking, renewing old furniture, painting, and looking at houses.

Anyway! I got my first pair this time last year, darts that I wear everyday it seems. There's also two Juliet's (trying to get another one at the moment as well. Cross your fingers, everybody!!), a pair of penny's...and an ever-growing list of pairs I want, no..NEED!

'twas nice meeting y'all :)

Well this was a long time coming. I've been listening to my boyfriend talk about this company, this forum, these people, this pair, that pair... EVERYTHING for well over a year.

My name is Hannah. I'm a civil engineering student from the south suburbs of Chicago, but nowadays you can find me anywhere between there and Peoria..so..mostly cornfields. I love How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Criminal Minds; driving til I get lost, baking, renewing old furniture, painting, and looking at houses.

Anyway! I got my first pair this time last year, darts that I wear everyday it seems. There's also two Juliet's (trying to get another one at the moment as well. Cross your fingers, everybody!!), a pair of penny's...and an ever-growing list of pairs I want, no..NEED!

'twas nice meeting y'all :)

haha welcome. the pennys are truly a sculpture, arguably more so than the juliets. you'll find the Xmetals are REAL adictive, and im sure alot of us wont be much help in curbing your inevitable spending haha

you've officially joined the forum.....now, I would highly suggest investing in a shrink/therapist.....you'll need extra support in keeping the Oddiction contained!

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

BriP you do have a valid argument there for penny's over Juliet's.

Everyone else, thanks for the warnings lol. I'd like to think that somehow I won't be as susceptible since I've seen firsthand how this forum take over my bf's life lol. Well see about that..

yea you may have been better staying away, it the place where you discover to meaning to always being broke, glad to have you tho

BriP you do have a valid argument there for penny's over Juliet's.

Everyone else, thanks for the warnings lol. I'd like to think that somehow I won't be as susceptible since I've seen firsthand how this forum take over my bf's life lol. Well see about that..

hey, easy now.

Back