• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First X-Metal... Hopefully Not The Last

Thanks for the kind comments guys, I can see what all the fuss is about with the x-metals now! Been searching for a pair of Juliet's for a while now (before I saw these but thought these were a good deal). I missed a pair that were local to me complete with box and coin but every other one I have seen since has gone for so much money. Its not even just the complete ones but even ones that are pretty beaten up. I saw a pair of Pitboss 1's got for less than some of the juliets without boxes the other week, madness! I'm not all that fussy about the colour way either just as long as they are in good condition.

Just keep an eye out. A couple of pairs went for sub-£100 on UK eBay a month or so ago. £150 or so is more common though. Should be a couple of smaller surf-type shops down that neck of the woods that might just have boxed pairs knocking around if your luck is in.

Congrats on the Polished Penny! That was my first X-Metal pair way back when they were released. You picked a good first X-Metal ;). Now have fun adding more!

Back