• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket 2.0

There is a difference in the frames and lenses. They CAN NOT be interchanged.

- Asian fit:
61mm lens width
39mm lens height
12mm bridge
133mm temple arms

- Regular frames:
59mm lens width
38mm lens height
12mm bridge width
133 temple arms

Where did you find the dimensions?

I have been able to interchange the lenses, but it was a challenge.

I had a pair of the Asian fit frames and the standard lenses would NOT fit. The lenses were too small and would fall out. You could probably fit the Asian lenses into a standard frame but it would be a tight fit.

I had a pair of the Asian fit frames and the standard lenses would NOT fit. The lenses were too small and would fall out. You could probably fit the Asian lenses into a standard frame but it would be a tight fit.

I had an Asian Fit Matte Grey Smoke frame with Road Prizm, Red Icons, Redline Earsocks and Nosebombs that I swapped out / moved to a pair of Matte Black, Black Ird, Black Earsocks and Nosebombs.

It was a PITA to get the Road Prizm Lenses into the Matte Black Frames, but they went in. No problems getting the Black Ird lenses into the Matte Grey Smoke frames at all and they were secure.

I had an Asian Fit Matte Grey Smoke frame with Road Prizm, Red Icons, Redline Earsocks and Nosebombs that I swapped out / moved to a pair of Matte Black, Black Ird, Black Earsocks and Nosebombs.

It was a PITA to get the Road Prizm Lenses into the Matte Black Frames, but they went in. No problems getting the Black Ird lenses into the Matte Grey Smoke frames at all and they were secure.
That's odd. The pair of Asian fits that I had wouldn't accept a standard lens. The standard lens was too small and would literally fall out.

Back