• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket 2.0

True, but if that is the reason I would think that the custom build option would not be available right away yet it is.

Okay, maybe the better question is when will the Prizm replacement lenses be available?

I've asked my local store and they keep saying next week but nothing yet. You can custom order with prizm on the website.

I custom ordered a pair with Daily Prizm polarized--which are awesome.

I was hoping to try Golf, Baseball, or Trail. Golf seems to be closest to G30 polarized which I really liked.

No, I live in Michigan, but how do you like them? Anything to compare them to? How do the non-polarized Prizm lenses compare to regular polarized lenses?

I have some g30's in my old flaks and never really wear them anymore cause the prizm golf is a lot better. At first I didn't think I could wear them cause they let a lot of light in but after about an hour my eyes adjusted. The road lenses are really nice especially when it's raining cause you can see the details in the road. I couldn't wait anymore for the daily prizm for the flaks so I ordered for my radarlocks and it's by far my favorite lense

Back