• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going to head quarters

I stopped off at the vault store on the way past Palm Springs, it was a solid Oakley trip one of the reps said that Oakley will be coming out with a serialized figure for the holiday. He also said that Oakley is discontinuing watch production.

I stopped off at the vault store on the way past Palm Springs, it was a solid Oakley trip one of the reps said that Oakley will be coming out with a serialized figure for the holiday. He also said that Oakley is discontinuing watch production.
Both of those are true. ;)

I stopped off at the vault store on the way past Palm Springs, it was a solid Oakley trip one of the reps said that Oakley will be coming out with a serialized figure for the holiday.
It will look like this but no rust and not blown up.:focus-97:

image-jpg.192428.jpg

More like this but a little smaller.
oakley-bloomberg-750xx1500-2000-214-0_zpstxk88pnh.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your experience. I will try to visit next year when we do our Disneyland family trip.

you are gossip late lol, but thanks for sharing bro I bet you got a great time ;)

T
Is that what the old building looked like? I'm not sure what that is.
The bottom pic is the store front from the Irvine CA flagship store. Oakleys first retail store opened in 1999 about 6 miles from HQ. The store is still there but a rather plain store front now. The '15 Holiday collectible robot is based on this store front.

Last edited:
T

The bottom pic is the store front from the Irvine CA flagship store. Oakleys first retail store opened in 1999 about 6 miles from HQ. The store is still there but a rather plain store front now. The '15 Holiday collectible robot is based on this store front.
Speculum Store?

Back