• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Screwed By USPS!!!

Idk mine came to grapevine then they shipped to ft worth and back. Other time it went to grand prairie and then here. Both times it was two day delivery that took almost two weeks.

If it is standard mail that happened to me also. Everytime I called they said first class mail can take up to 21 days you need to give it time. The item did the same as you are saying it left sort facility in Florida in arrived in Maine 10 days later.

I guess I need to call on an item now too lol. Something I sold on ebay 3 day priority mail to Puerto Rico and it is due there tomorrow and all it says was it was accepted into my local post office I dropped it off at.

hey guys, i too get a tracking of item delivered but was never received. Its almost a month now. Called USPS, they promised to return call twice but never did.
So what can we do, when screwed by USPS.
Paypal certainly wont re-reimburse me, cuz tracking shows delivered.
GawD i hate uSps

UPS drivers are irresponsible sometimes. Ive had many packages lost because of them, once they lost my Oakley Scars:\ i learned to get insurance on everything i need delivered.

its the one advantage to paying full retail...Oakley sent me another one after my DHL to Post office free shipped item was lost it took 30 days though...I am lucky in that I know my mail carrier pretty well and he'll be on the lookout when something major is coming...UPS hit or miss depends on driver which often changes here...Fed EX -hopeless for apt deliveries- I signed on to Delivery manager and have it held at Fed Ex Office a mile down the road every time now. shipping to PR has brought me bad results that's why I only go US/Canada when I sell something- unless it is a trusted member here in Europe or Australia

Back