1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

After a bit if haggle!!the pair that was on eBay last week Got Them At Last Hint 4 Number Serial - 1348079156048.jpg

Got Them At Last Hint 4 Number Serial - 1348079293828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

How much?

Looks like they need a good cleaning

3. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Yes they need clean what's best way to clean.put it this way I didn't pay £1000 like he was asking come with x metal vault box too!

4. Bilogsky

Bilogsky Oakley Beginner

No it wasn't on ebay...i would've not missed them if it was lolz!

Is the serial matching with box or just an ordinary black iridium box?

5. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

RONNIE, does the underside of the box have the central third all filled up with text? My 1112 serial pair does and I am trying to find out when that box type changed. I 'suspect' there are two variations at least with the print format on the Jordan Romeo. The label on mine is the same and of course the box style is identical, so I am just interested in the print. For the serial to match you should find it faintly hand written on the underside, at the opposite end to the label, my example has the 1112 written to match the frame in this manner.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Best way to clean is take it all apart and soap+. Water then dry it off well with microfibres

7. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Hello bilogsky it was the pair on eBay last week and you answered a thread I started and you stated its good to be dif owning a Jordon pair Romeo vanfrogskin yes box does have serial number written by hand on box I will post pic of it if it shows up and thanks Brip

8. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Got Them At Last Hint 4 Number Serial - 1348164185813.jpg
    Romeo van pic of box for you the serial number is written in hand top left can you see it?

9. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Yes this is it! the box with the different text to the later Romeos, it is the same as mine and yes I can see the serial number hand written. So the 'text' boxes obviously ran up to high 6000 serial then, I wonder if they all had the text box up to 10000 when the red sock stopped. I don't know any other X Metal with the same box, but a candidate that is possible is early serial X Metal Black Juliet, and maybe X Metal Gold Juliet, the first X Metals with the Jordan.

10. TOWSNBN

TOWSNBN Oakley Beginner

one pair i have with that box has a serial in the twelve thousands. they did hand serials on the box way past ten thousand.